Non-Degree Seeking Applicants
Non-Degree Seeking Applicant
Who is a Non-Degree Seeking Student?
- Students wishing to take courses for personal growth and development and/or individual learning goals, but do not wish to enroll in a degree program.
- Non-degree students may enroll in a maximum of 12 credit hours.
- Non-degree students may enroll in courses in any academic division.
- Credits earned may be counted toward degree requirements should you later decide to pursue a degree.
- Financial aid is available on a limited basis.
- A non-refundable $25.00 fee is required to process your application.
High School Transcript
- Admission consideration is given to applicants with standard high school diplomas.
- Request an official copy of your final high school transcript. It must include your graduation date and diploma type.
- Transcripts are considered official when received directly from the issuing institution in a sealed envelope with the school’s seal and/or official signature.