Who is a re-admit student?
- A re-admit student is a student that has attended Edward Waters College before for any amount of time.
- Completed admissions application
- $25 application fee
- Official College transcripts (If student has attended another institution since leaving EWC)
Review of Applications
- Readmission applications are reviewed and evaluated by several College units before decisions are rendered
- Official transcripts are required from any colleges or universities attended since last enrolled at Edward Waters
- Applicant files are reviewed for issues related to, but not limited to satisfactory academic progress
Long-Term Absence from EWC
If your study at EWC is interrupted for two semesters or more, you are required to fulfill the terms of the current catalog at the time of readmission. If your studies at EWC is interrupted for five years or longer, all earned credits are subject to review by the Office of Academic Affairs.