- A non-refundable $25.00 fee is required to process your application.
- Fee waivers are accepted from The College Board, ACT and/or other college-bound or college-preparatory organizations.
- Fee waivers are only honored for application files completed prior deadline date for application submission.
Application for Admission
You have two options to complete the application for admission.
- Apply Online
- Contact the Office of Admission to have an application mailed to you.
Official GED Transcript and Score Report
- Request an official copy of your GED transcript and score report.
- Transcripts are considered official when received directly from the issuing institution in a sealed envelope with the school's seal and/or official signature.
- Individual Score: 410 standard score
- Average Score: 450 average of the five subject areas
- Total Score: 2250 combined score of the five subject areas
- ACT: Not Required
- SAT: Not Required
If you have taken the SAT I or ACT and would like your scores reviewed for admission consideration or course placement please submit official scores from either The College Board (SAT) or ACT.
- Edward Waters College SAT code: 5182
- Edward Waters College ACT code: 0724
- Two recommendations are required.
- Recommendations from Edward Waters College faculty and/or staff cannot fulfill this requirement.
- Recommendations should be typewritten, include recommender's contact information and should provide insight regarding your ability to complete college-level work, adjust to the college setting, work in teams, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and contribute to the academic community.
Last Updated on Monday, 12 April 2010 14:29