Non-Degree Seeking Students
Who is a Non-Degree Seeking Student?
- Students wishing to take courses for personal growth and development and/or individual learning goals, but do not wish to enroll in a degree program.
- Non-degree students may enroll in a maximum of 12 credit hours.
- Non-degree students may enroll in courses in any academic division.
- Credits earned may be counted toward degree requirements should you later decide to pursue a degree.
- Financial aid is available on a limited basis.
- A non-refundable $25.00 fee is required to process your application.
Application for Admission
You have two options to complete the application for admission:
- Apply Online
- Contact the Office of Admission to have an application mailed to you.
High School Transcript
- Admission consideration is given to applicants with standard high school diplomas.
- Request an official copy of your final high school transcript. It must include your graduation date and diploma type.
- Transcripts are considered official when received directly from the issuing institution in a sealed envelope with the school's seal and/or official signature.
- Two recommendations are required.
- Recommendations from Edward Waters College faculty and/or staff cannot fulfill this requirement.
- Recommendations should be typewritten, include recommender's contact information and should provide insight regarding your ability to complete college-level work, adjust to the college setting, work in teams, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and contribute to the academic community.
Last Updated on Monday, 12 April 2010 14:30