- A non-refundable $25.00 fee is required to process your application.
- If you are applying for readmission to the CLIMB program, an additional $100 is required.
Application for Readmission
Download the Application for Readmission
an style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Complete and Return To:
Edward Waters College
Office of Admissions
1658 Kings Road
Jacksonville, FL 32209
Fax completed form to (904) 470-8048
Review of Applications
- Readmission applications are reviewed and evaluated by several College units before decisions are rendered.
- Applicant files are reviewed for issues related to, but not limited to, satisfactory academic progress, academic standing, student judiciary concerns, and satisfactory financial status.
- Official transcripts are required from any college or university attended since last enrolled at Edward Waters College.
Long Term Absence from Edward Waters
- If your study at Edward Waters is interrupted for two semesters or more, you may be required to fulfill the terms of the current catalog at the time of readmission.
- If your study at Edward Waters is interrupted for five years or longer, all earned credits are subject to review by the Office of Academic Affairs.
Last Updated on Monday, 12 April 2010 14:30