- A non-refundable $25.00 fee is required to process your application.
- If you are applying for readmission to the CLIMB program, an additional $100 is required.
Application for Readmission
Download the Application for Readmission
an style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Complete and Return To:
Edward Waters College
Office of Admissions
1658 Kings Road
Jacksonville, FL 32209
Fax completed form to (904) 470-8048
Review of Applications
- Readmission applications are reviewed and evaluated by several College units before decisions are rendered.
- Applicant files are reviewed for issues related to, but not limited to, satisfactory academic progress, academic standing, student judiciary concerns, and satisfactory financial status.
- Official transcripts are required from any college or university attended since last enrolled at Edward Waters College.
Long Term Absence from Edward Waters
- If your study at Edward Waters is interrupted for two semesters or more, you may be required to fulfill the terms of the current catalog at the time of readmission.
- If your study at Edward Waters is interrupted for five years or longer, all earned credits are subject to review by the Office of Academic Affairs.