Who Is a Transient Student?
- You are enrolled at a college or university other than Edward Waters College.
- You are in good standing with your current institution.
- A non-refundable $25.00 fee is required to process your application.
Application for Admission
Download the Transient Admission Form
Complete and Return To:
Edward Waters College
Office of Admissions
1658 Kings Road
Jacksonville, FL 32209
Fax completed form to (904) 470-8048
- An official copy of your current college transcript is required.
- Transcripts are considered official when received directly from the issuing institution in a sealed envelope with the school's seal and/or official signature.
- Proof of "good standing" at your current institution is required before enrollment.
Request Your Edward Waters College Transcript
- Official copies of your academic transcript can be forwarded to any school and/or agency upon your official request.
- Transcripts are only released when all financial obligations to the College are satisfied and/or official signature.