Transient Students

Who Is a Transient Student?

  • You are enrolled at a college or university other than Edward Waters College.
  • You are in good standing with your current institution.

Application Fee

  • A non-refundable $25.00 fee is required to process your application.

Application for Admission

Download the Transient Admission Form

Complete and Return To:

Edward Waters College
Office of Admissions
1658 Kings Road
Jacksonville, FL 32209

Fax completed form to (904) 470-8048

Required Documentation

  • An official copy of your current college transcript is required.
  • Transcripts are considered official when received directly from the issuing institution in a sealed envelope with the school's seal and/or official signature.
  • Proof of "good standing" at your current institution is required before enrollment.

Request Your Edward Waters College Transcript

  • Official copies of your academic transcript can be forwarded to any school and/or agency upon your official request.
  • Transcripts are only released when all financial obligations to the College are satisfied and/or official signature.