Edward Waters College seeks to establish and maintain an environment in which a student's athletics activities are conducted as an integral part of the total educational experience. The College places the highest priority on the successful completion of the academic program for all students.
In addition, the College seeks to establish and maintain an environment that values cultural diversity and gender equity among their student-athletes and athletics staff.
- Enhance recruitment, retention, and graduation rate.
- Strengthen and support the social, cultural, and spiritual development of student-athletes.
- Recruit student-athletes that meet admission requirements.
- Increase academic performance to enhance student-athlete studies for completion of a baccalaureate degree.
- Develop and implement a total learning environment.
- Develop a comprehensive leadership training program.
- Increase student involvement.
Competitive, scheduled sports with teams from other colleges with membership in the NAIA Division I and the Gulf Coast Athletic Conference are vital for developing advanced motor, physical skills, social skills, emotional control, sportsmanship, school spirit, and self-reliance. Edward Waters College abides by the rules and regulations of the NAIA for all sports.
- Men: Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Track and Field
- Women: Basketball, Cheerleading, Cross Country, Golf, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball
Last Updated on Friday, 08 August 2014 16:16