Monday - Thursday:
8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Hours vary during holidays and interim semester periods. Please call the library for our most current hours of operation.
Welcome to ebrary!
The EWC library has access to Academic Complete, a growing e-book collection spanning all academic subject areas.
Below are a few easy steps to help you get started.
- Conduct a search – Use simple or advanced.
- Open a document – Click on the title name or jacket.
- Explore the document – Navigate to search terms, search the document for key words, jump to relevant chapters, flip through pages.
- Highlight text and take notes – Create a bookshelf (if needed) to save and organize your research.
- Use InfoTools – Link out to other online resources to expand your research.
- Print pages, and copy and paste text – ebrary provides automatic citations with a URL hyperlink back to the source.
- Manage, archive and share research – Organize your bookshelf and email folders to peers.
Click on logo for access to