Career Planning & Placement
Our mission is to adequately prepare, groom, and empower students for the workplace.
- To provide a variety of services for students to effectively initiate and implement career plans.
- To implement policies and procedures that reflect compliance in Career Planning and Placement.
- Facilitate, advise, and assist students with career development and enhancement.
- To develop partnerships with potential employers.
- To engage in one-on-one career advisement with walk-in traffic daily.
- To set into motion several career requirements for freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors by providing weekly workshops/seminars for enhancement.
- To impose, as outlined, standards of requirements for freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
Career Planning and Placement functions as a liaison between the public and private sectors. The office operates in a customer-friendly environment and centralizes its functions around student employment, internships, and career counseling.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 July 2012 13:34