Edward Waters Counseling Department provides the following services:
- Individual Counseling and Consultation
- Group Counseling
- Crisis Intervention and Emergency Services
- Suicide Prevention Education/Awareness Services
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Health and Wellness Services
- HIV Pre- and Post-Test Counseling
- Freshmen Transition Support Group
- Life Skills Seminars
Peer-2-Peer Training Leadership Project
The Edward Waters College's Counseling Department is conducting a Peer Educators project that is innovative, proactive, and culturally sensitive to the needs of our African American student population. The program will expand prevention, awareness, and educational services offered through the Center.
Peer Educators will be able to indentify at-risk students and make the appropriate referrals. Peer Educator training will be provided for 40 students per academic year who are in good standing with the College.
Last Updated on Thursday, 29 November 2012 13:14