Fraternities and sororities play an important role in campus life activities at Edward Waters College. They are governed by both their national guidelines and the rules and regulations at Edward Waters College.
There are specific times for pledge activities, and all fraternities and sororities should abide by them in keeping with both National Pan-Hellenic guidelines and Edward Waters College guidelines. Underground pledging and hazing are strictly prohibited. Failure to adhere to these guidelines could result in a fraternity or a sorority being suspended from Edward Waters College.
Information on fraternities and sororities, their governance structure, and hazing can be found in the Student Handbook.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mrs. Jeannette Flynn-Minus, Coordinator for Student Life at (904) 470-8223.
For more information click here for the Greek Life Informational Booklet.
Please download the packet from this link, print and complete the forms.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. (Kappa Upsilon Chapter)
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. (Delta Psi Chapter)
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc. (Chi Chapter)
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc. (Gamma Pi Chapter)
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity Inc. (Zeta Kappa Chapter)
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. (Nu Iota Chapter)
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. (Omicron Beta Chapter)
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. (Delta Upsilon Chapter)
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. (Mu Gamma Chapter)