The Division of Finance, Administration, and Business Innovation is committed to furthering the mission and vision of the college, and accomplishing the strategic goals and priorities of the 2015-2020 Strategic Plan. The Division of Finance, Administration and Business Innovation focuses on maintaining fiscal and physical infrastructures, including information technology, that strengthen academic programs, business operations and student life.
There are five strategic priorities that will guide the college toward success in reaching this goal:
- Increase the financial strength of the institution
- Improve financial accountability and strengthen internal controls
- Develop and maintain a safe, secure and aesthetically pleasing campus
- Provide a 21st century technology environment that meets the needs of a dynamic business and academic climate
- Provide financial support services that will enable student to achieve their educational goals