Who is Eligible to Transfer?
- Transfer admission is granted to applicants at all class levels.
- No minimum credit hours or units are require
- Transfer consideration is given for all academic terms
- Completed admissions application
- $25 application fee
- Official College transcripts (Transcripts are needed from ALL colleges attended)
- Official High School Transcripts (Only if you have less than 24 college credit hours)
- Official ACT and or SAT scores (Only if you have less than 24 college credit hours)
Edward Waters College ACT code: 0724
Edward Waters College SAT code: 5182
- Transcripts are considered official when received directly from the issuing institution in a sealed envelope with the school’s seal and/or official signature.
- Electronic transcripts from companies such as Parchment are considered official when sent directly to the admissions department.
- College Transcripts: Official academic transcripts are required from all regionally accredited colleges and/or universities you have attended, regardless of grade point average or number of credit hours completed.
- You must submit an official high school transcript if you have attempted less than 24 college credit hours.
- College GPA: Applicants earning at least a 2.00 cumulative GPA in all college coursework are considered for regular admission.
Good academic standing and/or eligibility to return to previous institution for full-time study is required for admission consideration