Who is a Transient Student?
- You are enrolled at a college or university other than Edward Waters College.
- You are in good standing with your current institution.
- A non-refundable $25.00 fee is required to process your application.
- An official copy of your current college transcript is required.
- Transcripts are considered official when received directly from the issuing institution in a sealed envelope with the school’s seal and/or official signature.
- Proof of “good standing” at your current institution is required before enrollment.