An unofficial transcript is for personal reference or unofficial review to help you and others know which courses you’ve already completed and the grades you received. Click Here to View & Print Your Unofficial Transcript via TigerNet.**
An official transcript is one issued by your school as an official record of your completed courses, grades and/or degrees for official evaluation and/or confirmation of degree or program completion. Often these are sent directly from your school to another school or organizations (employers, etc).**
Request an Official Transcript*
Request Transcript Online via The EWC Transcript Center
Official transcripts are now requested and fulfilled via the EWC Transcript Center, service provided by Parchment, Inc. Transcripts may be requested 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Students are encouraged to check their TigerNet portal to ensure that current grades or a degree conferral is reflected on their Academic Transcript before ordering through the EWC Transcript Center.
Students or Alumni have the following official transcript options:
Electronic transcripts orders through Parchment Services will be processed within 3-5 business days. This timeframe can be impacted by college closure days and holidays.
- Paper Transcripts To Be Mailed
- Mailing a paper transcript may take 5-7 business days for delivery.
- Paper Transcripts To Be Picked Up In Person At The Registrar’s Office
- Paper transcripts will be ready for pickup during the Registrar’s Office business hours. An email will be sent from Parchment once your order has been completed. Please allow 2-4 business days for pickup.
- When picking up a transcript in person, students must provide a form of photo identification, i.e. Edward Waters College Student ID, driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc.
* Service provided by Parchment, Inc.
There are fees associated with every transcript order. Additional fees can be added depending on the delivery method.
*** Withholding Transcripts
Edward Waters College reserves the right to withhold transcripts or diplomas from any student who has outstanding financial obligations.